On February 4th 2010 I was diagnosed with colon cancer. I was completely stunned. I'm starting the "Scope That Colon! Initiative" to help others feel more comfortable dealing with this disease.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Well it's Friday...

The good news it that I'm feeling pretty descent last day or so. Energy levels seem to be coming back, Might even try a couple rides the next few days.
Bad news is that the chemo cycle starts again on Monday. Knowing you only have 2 days left weighs pretty heavy on the mind. If I think about it too much, those higher energy levels seem to magically dissappear...lol. Gotta stay strong.
I need to tweak my diet, too. Too much comfort food and not enough of the good stuff for me lately....
Still not surre if the race on the 23rd is going to be doable for me. It falls right at the end of the chemo week and the side effects are lasting longer everytime.
To the ladies of O.W.B.C., I promise I won't let you down and get in a few races during all of this!!!
Enjoy the week end !

No comments:

Post a Comment