On February 4th 2010 I was diagnosed with colon cancer. I was completely stunned. I'm starting the "Scope That Colon! Initiative" to help others feel more comfortable dealing with this disease.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Long week this week...

Just constantly tired and in the crappy sleep cycle where I fall asleep around 8 pm, but then I'm wide awake at 4:30 in the morning only to be exhausted all day again. Not too bad nausea wise, but the cold is neuropathy is really getting to me.
Tough time mentally too. Just kind of in the doldrums and lonely.
Lot's of people checking in, but still not the same....

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there buddy. Keep working to kick cancer's ass my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know you're a mtn guy, but if you ever want to go for a road ride, let me know. The fresh air does wonders for the soul.

    ReplyDelete