On February 4th 2010 I was diagnosed with colon cancer. I was completely stunned. I'm starting the "Scope That Colon! Initiative" to help others feel more comfortable dealing with this disease.

Monday, May 3, 2010

It's May 3rd and #4 is done...

There Aunt Jane... I put the date on there for you...can you keep up now? Smiles at ya!
Not much to report. Same thing. My Doctor's appointment checked out pretty well and I got in a nap during chemo.
Other than that, I was able to get out for a "training" ride yesterday and Thursday with mixed results, I'm traing for a race in Winstead on the 23rd. Saw a fellow racer I know when I was struggling a bit and he basically said he was impressed I was out there trying. So that made the second half of the ride a bit better...thanks for the kind words Charlie!
Well that's it for now. I'm ready to go watch some Office reruns.
I still hope to have some realy REALLY cool bike news soon, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment