On February 4th 2010 I was diagnosed with colon cancer. I was completely stunned. I'm starting the "Scope That Colon! Initiative" to help others feel more comfortable dealing with this disease.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Health Update

Just a quick update on my health....
Feet are doing ok... Although they are killing me by the end of the shift at work. I think I'm going to have to spring for some fancy sneakers for work.
I've been getting some weird allergic reactions to something lately. A couple of weeks ago I took a muscle relaxer for my back and then got an allergic reaction. Last night when I got home I had some soup, then the same thing.
Hives, itching and swelling. Benedryl cleared it right up after a bit, but I can't figure out what's causing it. I'm going to have to start keeping a record of what I've been eating and such.

Take care!

2 comments:

  1. That sucks. I would definitely keep up with what you do. I'm the same way with my feet. A good pair of shoes helped me! I also got some of the inserts that are supposed to help with back pain and that actually seemed to help some too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post...
    The big problem with my feet is due to a side effect from the chemo. Not really sure is new shoes will help, but it will be worth a try...

    ReplyDelete