On February 4th 2010 I was diagnosed with colon cancer. I was completely stunned. I'm starting the "Scope That Colon! Initiative" to help others feel more comfortable dealing with this disease.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Rough #10



Well as I sat there yesterday getting my wonderful poison cocktail, I kept thinking to myself "What the hell is up with all the nausea?!?".

I haven't really had any nausea to speak of since week two and this time it's right up there with that level. Well the nurses said they find alot of patients end up re-living their early side effects toward the end of their treatments....oh great! Just what I wanted to hear....
I feel a bit better this morning. Got up early for a quick walk and get the paper. Still a bit of acid reflux and nausea feeling, but I made it this far and I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet!
I've also been thinking about a some ink to celebrate my fight...we'll see where that leads us...
Got some great ideas for the new website's name...keep them coming (see previous post if you're wondering what the hell I'm talking about)
If you haven't yet...PLEASE become a follower of my blog. The numbers will help with some future projects I have in mind!
Talk to you all later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment