On February 4th 2010 I was diagnosed with colon cancer. I was completely stunned. I'm starting the "Scope That Colon! Initiative" to help others feel more comfortable dealing with this disease.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bad ride

Well that about summed it up... for the first time since all this started, I wasn't able to complete a ride. I conciously bailed out on a great ride with my friend Mark on Saturday. I just didn't have the strength or energy.

Ok, I know the pic is a bit over the top, and all things considered, I have been doing ok in the ride department, but on the drive home, that's exactly how I felt. By the time I got home, I was alright with it and totally accepted the fact that I was still able to do a solid hour of fun riding.

Later in the day I started feeling nauseous again. It really sucks having the side effects last this long especially so late in the treatments.. but what can you do? Two more left and I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment