On February 4th 2010 I was diagnosed with colon cancer. I was completely stunned. I'm starting the "Scope That Colon! Initiative" to help others feel more comfortable dealing with this disease.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Morning News

Well today we're going USA Today-style...short bullet points with little editorial....

- Things are going well on the illness front. Big difference without the bad meds... feet still numb though.
- Connie and the boys went and visited my cousin in Boston this past week end... I was able to wash a couple of windows and rest... thanks hun!
- Turned 43 last week... I was actually pretty good with that... is 43 the new 33?
- Kids start school on Wednesday!
- Connie is off this week...
- Pic is from the famous "I quit" ride..


That's all I got... might try a couple rides this week and we should do some much needed "fall cleaning" of the house...
See ya!

3 comments:

  1. Think you might be up for CT NEMBA's Happening at Huntington next month? 9/19 at Gay City SP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing about that. I have a new bike to introduce to CT riders coming that I hope to have by then but I'm not sure if the proto's will be ready by then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That guy who took the photo has mad skillz!!!!!

    ReplyDelete