On February 4th 2010 I was diagnosed with colon cancer. I was completely stunned. I'm starting the "Scope That Colon! Initiative" to help others feel more comfortable dealing with this disease.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday ramblings...

Well day 1 of the third session is done and over, it's fanny pack time now until 10:45 tomorrow.

Not much to report. Doctor Davis thought that due to the stress related heart rate issues I had last week, a true anti-depressant might be a good thing "just to keep me even keeled" during all of this. We'll see how that works, luckily it's a very low dose so it shouldn't effect my day to day operations.
Cold neuropathy is really bad this time around, even room temp liqids are a tad rough. Looks like it's lot's of hot chocolate and soup for me this time around.

I think I've develpoed a strange comfort food. For some reason Honey Roasted peanuts do it for me lately... go figure.

Here's a pic of what the pump that's in my fanny pack looks like, luckily it's pretty idiot proof:

Essentailly it's give me a slow dose of a second cheomo with a tube running up to here:

That will probably leave a tan line....

I'm thinking that ScopeThatColon.Bolgspot T-shirts might have to be in the works... I'll keep you all posted.

And I might have some really exciting bike news to share with you all too!

That's it for now, Haskins...Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment