On February 4th 2010 I was diagnosed with colon cancer. I was completely stunned. I'm starting the "Scope That Colon! Initiative" to help others feel more comfortable dealing with this disease.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Quick update...

Went for a PET Scan on Friday. More poking with a needle and drinks that taste like ass, but the results were negative, so that's some good news, finally. (Edit here: I guess I should have told everyone what the PET Scan was for... Basically they were looking to be sure that since there was cancer found in my lymph nodes in that area, they wanted to be sure that none of it traveled to other areas of the body through the lymph node system.)

Also finally got some nausea medicine...what a difference!

Spent Friday night hanging out with my brother and nieces. Between HDTV, Wii and being able to fall asleep on the sofa, I didn't think he wanted to leave! Plus I can't forget the delicious lasagna from some great neighbors!

I think it's time to clean the garage and get the bikes rolling again!

No comments:

Post a Comment