On February 4th 2010 I was diagnosed with colon cancer. I was completely stunned. I'm starting the "Scope That Colon! Initiative" to help others feel more comfortable dealing with this disease.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ahhh...comfort

Well the staples came out yesterday... 16 pinches that hurt like hell. Things are much more comfortable right now. I actually get to wear pants now...yipee! Underwear still hurts though, so yes ladies, I'm going commando for a couple more days!
Dr. Matino says everything looks good, but still no real lifting for 2 more weeks.
Called the oncologist this morning because I haven't heard anything yet. Sounds like we were both waiting to hear from each other so wires got crossed some where.
I have a few more weeks before they can start anything yet anyways.
I'm ready for chemo, kind of looking foward to it in some weird preverse way, maybe just to get it all over with.
Going to try to work in the garage tonight to clean it up and get my bikes cleaned up and running. Money's really tight so no new bike this year. Gotta work on my welding skills to get building again.
Hope to ride this weekend if the weather's nice enough.....

No comments:

Post a Comment