On February 4th 2010 I was diagnosed with colon cancer. I was completely stunned. I'm starting the "Scope That Colon! Initiative" to help others feel more comfortable dealing with this disease.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Well this is it...

Barring any problems, this will be last post for a fews days. Tomorrow is the day. All said, I'm pretty freaking nervous and scared. Don't know really what to expect.
In about 20 minutes I get to begin the wonderful colon cleansing process. That combined with only really able to eat Jello and Broth, makes this a pretty crappy day.
My parents made it up to say hi today. I think they're going to wait a day or two before they come and see me, frankly I can't blame them. i would too. (Be strong Dad)
Ran over to Central Wheel to grab a cyclocross magazine and chatted with one of the guys about a new frame. $500.. ughh. Maybe next time.
Got offered a little sponsorship package from the Hayes Group for brakes and a fork. 40% off, but it's still cheaper to just buy the stuff mail order. Nothing works out, does it?
I'll hit some companies up when I get home again. Maybe Bristol-Meyers Sqibb and Dunkin' Donuts or some one. Right now tired of the rejection.
Well I'll try to post as much as I can but it won't be for a week or so at least.
See you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment