On February 4th 2010 I was diagnosed with colon cancer. I was completely stunned. I'm starting the "Scope That Colon! Initiative" to help others feel more comfortable dealing with this disease.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Just Some Ride pics

Well I felt pretty good today and a friend was willing to take the boys for an all day play date, so I said what the hell, let's try a real mountainbike ride! First one in a couple of months.


For those of you who forgot what it's like to be out of shape, this is what it looks like pushing a bike up a hill....

Steep wet drop off on the blue trail... should I go for it?



Bike and rider made it fine...

Well at least someone liked the rain...


Finally made it back in one, wet piece.....
Really that's all I've got today.. I think I broke the camera (don't tell Connie).
Feeling pretty good, I hope it continues for the rest of the week end.
BTW, there's something REALLY kick ass brewing over at Airborne bikes.. stay tuned!
Look for something cool on the next post about my rides...video perhaps?????

Later gators (I'm on an '80's kick)




No comments:

Post a Comment