On February 4th 2010 I was diagnosed with colon cancer. I was completely stunned. I'm starting the "Scope That Colon! Initiative" to help others feel more comfortable dealing with this disease.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Grrrrr.....





And just when you think it's all down hill from here with only five chemos left....


Well remember my little rant on how a certain nurse hurt me like hell trying to access my port?

Well today I went in and had a different and favorite nurse (despite the fact she's a Yankee fan) give 'er a go, and it hurt like hell again. There was no way I would be able to go 46 hours like that.

Went over to radiology and they x-rayed it and found nothing wrong and seemed like they were done with me.

Well after using adjectives describing the pain like "hell" and "a bitch" and just plain "damn painful", they decided it would be best to replace the port.

So if you're looking for me at 6:45a.m. tomorrow, I'll be at St Francis.

1 comment:

  1. That sucks!

    that should be your new mtbr.com avatar though.

    ReplyDelete