On February 4th 2010 I was diagnosed with colon cancer. I was completely stunned. I'm starting the "Scope That Colon! Initiative" to help others feel more comfortable dealing with this disease.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Wow it's hot....

Well due to the holiday, my "bad days" ended up this past week end... god did that suck!
It was bad enough enough that I had absolutely no energy, but then put the feeling that I was in a shower on top of that due to the humidity and UGHHHHHH... long week end.
Big difference today with a good nights sleep and cooler air, not great, but alot better.

Nausea doesn't seem to be much of a factor anymore, just extreme exhaustion and still fighting the cold neuopothy. I did hop in the pool real quick this week end to drop the core temp down and that didn't bother me too much temp. wise, so that's a bit promising.

It now helps knowing what kind of pattern I'm in and what I'll be up against folowing chemo sessions.

Still wish I had more energy though....

No comments:

Post a Comment