On February 4th 2010 I was diagnosed with colon cancer. I was completely stunned. I'm starting the "Scope That Colon! Initiative" to help others feel more comfortable dealing with this disease.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hmmmmmm....


That's been going thru my head lately. This blog has become a big part of my "therapy" thru all of this (plus I don't have to talk to any of you people....).
So I can't get on here every few days and say "Still no cancer and my feet are numb" (great news but not very exciting), so what do I write about now?
A few options I guess..
1) I can just keep writing about what I'm/we're doing to get our lives back on track and normal again. Probably be pretty boring involving alot of work out/bike stuff, projects around the house and the kid's school stories... ehhhhh.
2) I can also just kill the blog all together but then I actually have to talk to you folks...yuck.
3) I can make up some other disease and write about that...
4) Talk about my giving back plans that I have (and my need to get off my ass to get started)... BINGO!
So start looking for a combination of #'s 1&4 and we'll see how that goes.
Thanks for all the great words of encouragement over the months and the congrats over the last week or so. I hope people read this to get inspired to start living and realize that life is short.. enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment