On February 4th 2010 I was diagnosed with colon cancer. I was completely stunned. I'm starting the "Scope That Colon! Initiative" to help others feel more comfortable dealing with this disease.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

The end


Well this is it... the last post for ScopeThatColon!
I've been thinking about this for a long time, but just never pulled the trigger. This blog has meant alot to me over the years. A place to vent, have fun, shill some product of friends and really, it was a rehab experience for me, too.
Many of these posts got me thru the tough times of cancer.

But don't worry, you aren't all getting rid of me that easy! I still have alot to say and much to accomplish.
I've started a new blog here...http://doit4others.blogspot.com

Go check it out. This one will be a blog with a purpose.... I hope I can get you guys to follow and support the new blog just as much as you have this one.

Thanks to everyone who followed this blog over the years, put up with my sarcastic (and some times inappropriate) humor and had fun with it like I did. My goal was to help and inspire others, I hope I accomplished that....

1 comment:

  1. Great article! Thanks for sharing my dear! I hope you can get some time and write something about Alternative cancer treatments. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete