On February 4th 2010 I was diagnosed with colon cancer. I was completely stunned. I'm starting the "Scope That Colon! Initiative" to help others feel more comfortable dealing with this disease.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Where's my Optimism?

Well tomorrow is another scan. For some reason I'm not feeling to optimistic this time around. No real reason to feel this way, but just a gut reaction. I know I'll be OK, and if I'm not, well then I just Cowboy Up and do what I need to do to beat it down again.

On another note there's about 4 more weeks until I'm off to Monterey California. (If I miss the trip again this year due to being sick I'm going to be sooo pissed off!). Training is going painfully slow with all the germs and disease being brought home from that Petri dish known as elementary school. I've been living on Emergin-C and Airborne (no relation to the bike company of the same name)

The Goblin is done, decaled and ready for season...
The question is, am I ready? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment